In This Section

Randolph Custody And Child Support Modification Attorneys

Family law court orders may be modified under certain circumstances. If you are seeking to modify a court order or oppose the modification of a court order, it is important that you retain an experienced family law attorney who can protect your rights.

For the sound advice and vigorous representation you require, contact Heymann & Fletcher. We represent clients in a wide range of modification proceedings, including:

  • Child support modifications
  • Spousal maintenance modifications
  • Child custody modifications
  • Visitation modifications

We also assist clients with parental relocation disputes, child support enforcement actions and the enforcement of divorce decrees. To schedule a free consultation with a family law attorney at our firm, contact our law office in Randolph, New Jersey.

Child Support Modifications

Have your financial circumstances changed significantly since the time that a previous child support order was entered? Changes in the income of parties, the needs of children and other significant changes may warrant a modification of an existing child support order.

Attorneys at our firm have been helping clients in family law matters for the past 30 years. We know the law, and we are dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of our clients. We offer a free consultation so you can make an informed decision about how to proceed with your case.

We help clients who are seeking to increase or decrease child support through a modification. We can perform a guideline child support calculation on your behalf and help you determine if you have grounds to seek a modification. If you have grounds for a modification, we can make all necessary filings with the court, negotiate on your behalf to seek a resolution of your child support dispute, and vigorously protect your rights and interests at any necessary hearings.

Child Custody And Visitation Modifications

We can help if you are seeking or opposing a custody or visitation modification. As children grow older and parents' work schedules change over time, visitation schedules may need to be modified to meet the best interests of children. If changes to your work schedule, a child's needs or other factors warrant a modification, we can pursue a modification on your behalf.

Changes to an existing visitation schedule are more easily obtained than a significant change of custody, but there are a number of reasons why a change of custody may be warranted. If your child's physical or emotional welfare is in jeopardy for any reason, or if you believe other strong factors warrant a change of custody, contact us immediately for assistance. We have extensive experience in custody and visitation modifications.

Spousal Support Modifications

If your financial circumstances or the financial circumstances of your former spouse have changed significantly and you need to speak with a lawyer about a spousal support modification, we can help.

Contact A Morris County Custody And Support Modification Lawyer

We represent clients throughout northern New Jersey. To speak with a Randolph custody or support modification lawyer at our firm, call 862-781-0029 or toll free at 800-481-8549. You may also contact us by email.