Heymann & Fletcher

July 2013 Archives

DWI rollover car accident critically injures New Jersey man

According to the police, the driver appears to have been drinking heavily. One of the two passengers riding with him was reportedly in serious condition. Both passengers were thrown from the vehicle in the rollover car accident that took place on New Jersey Route 17 North over the second weekend in July.

Drunk-driver accident blame shared by sober school bus driver

A New Jersey student was awarded $5 million in damages after being hit by a drunk driver, but the intoxicated driver was found to be only 25 percent responsible. A jury found that the other 75 percent of the responsibility belonged to the fully sober school bus driver who had been forcing the student to get off the bus over one quarter of a mile from her designated drop-off spot (her home). It was while the then 17-year-old high school junior was walking down the high-speed road that led to her home that she was hit and injured in the drunk-driving accident.

Hit-and-run car accident results in New Jersey bicyclist's death

The New Jersey woman was a co-owner of a restaurant just a few blocks away from where she was struck down by a hit-and-run driver while riding her bicycle on a Thursday evening in June. She died four days later from the injuries she suffered in the fatal car accident. A candle and her picture remain as a memorial in the restaurant she co-owned.

New Jersey man dies from work related injuries

Some jobs are inherently more dangerous than others, a reality that is accepted by virtually all New Jersey workers. Construction ranks at or near the top of any list of dangerous occupations, and workers within the construction industry understand the need to remain aware of the conditions that surround them while on the job. However, no matter how careful workers and sit supervisors may be, accidents are going to happen from time to time. News of a recent fatality in Watchung, Texas reminds workers and their families of the dangers associated with work related injuries.

Email Us For a Response

How Can We Help?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Office Location:

Heymann & Fletcher
1201 Sussex Turnpike
Randolph, NJ 07869

Toll Free: 800-481-8549
Phone: 862-781-0029
Map & Directions

Heymann & Fletcher
Mailing Address
PO Box 518
Mount Freedom, NJ 07970

Toll Free: 800-481-8549
Phone: 862-781-0029